The Envato Author Wallet web app
If you are an Envato author on *ANY* of the Envato markets such as AudioJungle, ThemeForest, CodeCanyon, VideoHive, GraphicRiver, PhotoDune or 3dOcean, then this web app is for you.
If you're looking for a desktop web app, which can be also accessed on 100% other devices (mobile, tablet) with lots of features, hosted on your own webserver, then this web app can definitely be yours.
What's this web app about?
- Check your balance at a glance on your phone without the need to login over unsecured networks to your Envato dashboard
- Get push notifications on your email / phone whenever you've got a new item sold
- Check if you have new sales or if new users followed you
- More complex statistics like which were the countries and cities that bought from you, on a single page and more detailed infos about your account in a well structured manner
- Basically it is a web site we created, that you can host directly on your webserver, that gives you Envato balance, push notifications on your email / phone, in-depth statistics, graphics and figures on your Envato account status + more. It is a great extension of your Envato dashboard with a lot of extra features, especially created for Envato authors.
- Although our web application gets installed on your webserver and not on your phone, the website is optimised perfectly for on ANY phone resolution (100% responsive) and it performs excellent on big desktop monitors, for which it was initially created.
- 2nd advantage would be that you have all your files and your token from Envato on your server, safe and secure
- 3rd advantage would be that once you've bought our web app, you can install it as many times you want, in different folders on your webserver, for all your Envato accounts, if you have multiple accounts (say an exclusive and non-exclusive account, or other cases)
- Last but not least, this web app does NOT use your current Envato login credentials (user / password), like other apps out there. So it's safe and secure, especially when you're out in a coffee place or on a public network.
What you need to install it
- All you need is a simple folder on your web-server. No MySql database needed.
- Just create a simple folder like myEarnings or EnvatoWallet and extract the .ZIP files there, and you're ready to go.
- Our whole app functions with a "token" (a long string of numbers and letters) which you will get from Envato API's website (it's all documented inside, it takes about 1 minute), only once, which will tell them that actually it is YOU that asks for data from their servers. That's how our app shows your infos for you.
Few things about Author Earnings and Statistics web app
- On the front page, it displays your earnings, last 12 months figures (sales / earnings), new followers and few extra statistics
- We built a PHP script that sends you email notifications whenever you get a new sale
- Back-end of the website presents complex statistics, graphs and informations on your sales / earnings
- 100% responsive : you can safely view our web app on any mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop monitor
- This web application is only displaying information that Envato allows to display from their API (their own programmer interface), one cannot do anything from inside it, so it's 100% safe
- The password you will set for this web application has absolutely no connection to your Envato password. Please choose another password, just to be on the safe side.
More in-depth things about our Envato Wallet web app features
- Frontpage (no pass required)
- displays user balance / earnings
- last sale
- last year figures (sales / earnings)
- new followers
- average stats on the earnings
- your badges
- you have options in Settings to choose which from these above you will display on the frontpage
- Back-end (password login required)
- General info
- calendar, current date and time
- current earnings
- new sales today
- last 10 sales with earnings and country
- your current badges
- total sales and followers
- no. of items on all markets
- sales figures (on year or months)
- earnings figures (on year or months
- graphic charts for each period of time
- money made by country and city in most-earned order
- average statistics on the selected period
- detailed, listing or minimal view of your own sales
- nice custom audio player on your AudioJungle items
- detailed information on each item sold
- description and tags for each items
- all statement information
- filter by statement type (author fee, sale, withdrawal requests etc)
- displays all items from your organized collections
- detailed, listing or minimal views, for easy browsing
- Push notifications
- Displays your current timezone
- the status of email notification (on/off)
- frequency of script checking
- the command line for the script checking for new sales
- last item sold (date and country)
- frontpage items customisation (active / inactive)
- 9 different color themes for frontpage
- 55 different background tiles for frontpage
- 16 different nuances of colors for your graphic charts
- set your preferred type of listing for sales and collections (grid, minimal)
- mail notifier options (your timezone, time interval for checking, email settings etc.)
- detailed instructions to get your app up and running
- how to get a token
- how to set up email notifier (cPanel)
- how to set up email notifier (Plesk)
- This web app is 100% mobile friendly / responsive, has been tested on all mobile phone and tablet resolutions out there, from 240x320 to really big phones available in 2017. It also works great on tablets, laptops and desktop monitors, because it was built with responsive scaling in mind.
- It works in all major browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer 11.
Oppinions of Envato authors on Author Earnings and Statistics
- Fixed few bugs in the Accounting section, where data was displaying partially
- Fixed also the instance when the author is on a timezone and his server is in another timezone. Now all is calculated upon the actual timezone of the author
- Few CSS alignments, that were showing incorrectly on mobile phones
- First approved version, on 30th of june, 2017
How our web app was born
I started working on this web app 3 years ago, for my personal use. It's great to have a folder / URL on your webserver / website that you can check on your mobile phone (or any computer when you're away), and see your balance or any new sales you have.
In time, we developed the "email notification" function, and since Gmail has an app for Android and iOS, anyone can always get notifications on their phone, anytime, anywhere.
Last but not least, we thought that more Envato authors would benefit of this and more functions were built in the back-end of the website, so we can present a full-fledged web app, accesible in your favourite browser, to the beautiful community that Envato has.
This is version 1.1 that we're launching in this format. We will continue to work on future versions, adding more features (as Envato will bring more functions to their API).
Contact us / drop us a message
Enter ar631 in the field below